View previous topic :: View next topic  
~Hakuna~

re: Grb thing

I heard some1 what since the movement of 3/4 of guild to the lovely DR guild, start spoking and saying things like lets be united,lets be a great guild..nothing is over even some left..blablabla...but never was attended to GRB since then,i dunno if before she came but now definetly dont come anymore..and is not 1 person in this situation,are others more what dont even show up for GRB..i dont said come to play etc cuz everyone have personal life,other things to do better,but since the 3/4 of CL left for DR,well nothing is same..to get at the point i wanna is that i ask myself where are all ppls?why is so large the list in guild if at grb shows up 6-9 ppls and always the same?i am asking u too now where are all?u wanna rank?u wanna be pride CL realy didnt die?move ure ass to grb then no matter who u are...i am talking for high ranks too not only for lowers...i talk about myself that i dont play anymore,very very rare in time of week entered and check around but i do GRB every week..i cut 1 hour from my time for be here...where is the rest of ppls?should be shame of ureself cuz some of us realy try do something,and others dont even care...how that on Yphriele lead was 40+ ppls in raids and now not even 12?For moment only this,will come more laters..have a nice day
Laegon
Laegon
Officer

Good one, we need suport from all members in GRB now that we went that down. GRB is last option to fight back and become who we was or better. I still hope that ppl would start care and dont giveup...

I care deeply about CL. I wanted to follow the rest to DR but I couldn't, you know why?
Because I cannot attend for GRB. I work at saturday. 12 hours a week, 6 hours a day on friday and saturday. If that means I do not care about CL, then, what do you want me to do, quit my job so I can attend GRB? Who is gonna pay the bills then? How am I supposed to pay for my internet bills without any income? People have a real life. I am sad too, that people are not attending for GRB. that it is taking us so long to get our rank back. That not everyone is active. It is making me upset. I love this guild with whole my heart. However. don't get so ahead of things and tell people "they don't care." You cannot look inside their head. You don't know whether they care or not.

I do want to motivate people to support us, support their guild, their family. But I also think they should be motivated in a positive manner.
Don't tell them "Join GRB or you are a selfish person". No, tell them. "Join for GRB, because you will help us gain a rank, set an example. You can make both yourself and others proud by presenting your guild as a strong and dedicated one." That is the reason you should join for GRB. Not because of something you want to avoid, fear being called lazy or an ass, but because you are proud of your guild.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum